Friday, March 26, 2010

Grand Ramen

Grand Ramen
25/17-19 Sukhumvit 55 (Soi Thonglor)
Klongton-nua Wattana
Bangkok, Thailand 10110
Telephone: 02-714-1020

Rating: 4 / 5 stars

My cousin treated me to ramen for dinner today. My aunt and uncle came with us as well. I ordered the small "Tempura Ramen" for 110 Baht (about $3 US). I really liked the texture of the ramen and it was chewy. There were also some vegetables (ie snow peas, bamboo shoots) in the ramen. The  broth was very flavorful and it wasn't salty. You can also ask for a refill for soup broth as well. I ate all of my ramen and I was very satisfied with my meal. I was pretty full afterwards.

The service was OK. The staff could have been more attentive. This restaurant is small and there are some out door seating as well. Overall, I really liked my ramen and I would come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment