Monday, August 16, 2010

Fuji Japanese Restaurant @ Fashion Island Mall

Fuji Japanese Restaurant @ Fashion Island Mall [2nd visit here]
http://www.fuji.co.th/2009/EN/home/index.php

Rating: 4 / 5 Stars

Fuji Japanese Restaurant is another typical Japanese franchise restaurant that you'll see in many shopping malls in Thailand. I'm such a fan of Fuji and I just love the food here. Everything is very tasty and fresh. Sadly, it seems like I'm never full just eating only 1 set entrée. So, I came here with my parents for dinner today and I ordered the Futomaki Set for about 140 Baht (about $4-$5 US). The Futomaki Set consists of 4 different pieces of futomaki sushi rolls, a yakisoba dish, miso soup, a fried fish appetizer, and kimchi appetizer. I really enjoyed this set entrée but I wasn't full from eating everything. :( I ordered an additional entrée and it was the cold soba noodles with dipping sauce on the side [I don't remember the exact name of the dish, but you can point to the picture on the menu.] It was good and it finally made me full.

The service here was good. It took about 8-10 minutes for our food to come after placing our order. I would definitely come here again too. This place can get crowded too and the wait could be pretty long. Luckily, my parents and I came here for dinner early. I think we came here for dinner a little bit before 6pm.

To end this blog entry, here is a picture taken from my NOKIA E63. My dad ordered the grilled octopus set [Sorry, I don't remember the exact name!!!]. I thought that I saved a picture the Futomaki Set entrée on my smartphone but apparently I didn't. You can check out Fuji's website to view the menu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment