This isn't your typical Ovaltine drink. Many of you may have seen the coco malt flavor Ovaltine at your grocery store, but not Ovaltine in soybean powder form. For the past few months I have seen the Thai advertisements on TV for Ovaltine Nature Select Soy. I was a bit iffy about buying the product at first because I was scared that the soy drink would taste terrible. But, I got to sample the soy drink at BigC a couple of weeks ago and I have been hooked on the drink ever since.
There are about 15 single pouches in the Ovaltine Nature Select Soy pack. It costs about 90-100 Baht (around $3 US). All you have to do is pour in hot water into a mug with the soybean powder. This drink tastes like real soy milk and it doesn't taste very sweet too. Highly recommended!


No comments:
Post a Comment