On my last day in Japan, I used up all of the remaining money that I had and brought a bunch of Japanese goodies at Narita Airport. This where you can buy some of the best Japanese snacks for your family and friends. I also highly recommend to check out the grocery stores in Japan since they would sell Japanese snacks too (obviously) and it's a bit cheaper than the convenient stores (e.g. 7-Eleven, FamilyMart, or Lawson 100 Yen Shop). However, the grocery stores don't have everything though. I brought the following at the airport:
- Alfort White Chocolate for 105 Yen (About $1.35 USD)
- Alfort Chocolate for 105 Yen (About $1.35 USD)
- Imaccha Chocolate Daifukui for 525 Yen (About $6.75 USD)
- 4 boxes of Green Tea Mochi (Daifukui) for 1000 Yen (About $12.85 USD)
- 2 boxes Pocky Panda for 168 Yen (About $2.16 USD)
- White Chocolate Kit Kat 126 Yen (About $1.62 USD)
- Strawberry Kit Kat 136 Yen (About $1.75 USD)
- Yubari Melon Kit Kat 136 Yen (About $1.75 USD)
- 1 box of Green Tea [Matcha] Kit Kat; there are 10 packs inside for 1,360 Yen (About $17.45 USD)
- Cheesecake Kit Kat "Yokohama Edition," there are 12 mini packs inside for 840 Yen (About $10.80 USD)
- Annin Dofu Kit Kat, there are 12 mini packs inside for 840 Yen (About $10.80 USD)
- 2 boxes of ROYCE' Nama Chocolate Au Lait Flavor for 1,348 Yen (About $17.80 USD) - Brought from the "ANA FESTA kiosk." The Kit Kats at this kiosk were probably more expensive by like 5 Yen and you don't get a free Kit Kat pack even if you brought a lot.
Yup, these are the things that I brought from the airport. A lot of stuff, right? ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment