Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ROYCE' Nama Chocolate (Au Lait Flavor)

Website: http://www.e-royce.com/english/product_nama.html

Rating: 5 / 5 Stars!!!

The 1st time that I ever tried ROYCE' Nama Chocolates (Au Lait flavor) was from my grad. school friend. The chocolate is smooth, soft, and melts in your mouth. It's so GOOD! You would use the tiny spatula that was provided to pick up the cubed chocolates to eat. These chocolates also kinda reminds me of a chocolate truffle that I ate a very long time ago and I don't recall the brand. So, back in July our neighbors brought us a box from their trip to Japan and I was so happy that they brought these for us. During my recent trip to Japan, I also brought two boxes of these at Narita Airport during my flight back to Bangkok and it costs 693 Yen a box (About $8.89 USD). I wanted to buy more, but I was afraid that the chocolate would melt and I want to buy other Japanese goodies at the airport.

I would highly recommend for everyone to try ROYCE' Nama Chocolates when you visit Japan. There are other flavors too and I have tried the Au Lait flavor thus far. ROYCE' offers many other products so just browse around their website. There are outlets in Thailand that sells ROYCE' but there aren't any outlets in the USA.



No comments:

Post a Comment