CHABUTON
258, 258/1-4 Siam Square Soi 3
Rama 1 Road, Patumwan
Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: 02-252-9353
http://www.chabuton.com/index.html [Japanese website]
Rating: 5 / 5 stars!!!
My little cousin recommend us (my uncle, her little brother and his friend, and I) to go try ramen at CHABUTON. She said that she came here before with her friends and said that the food is really good. She also said the owner was the winner from a Japanese series called "TV Champion." So, we came here for lunch on this past Saturday and the place was pretty busy. We waited for 10 minutes to be seated. The place was average size too. I ordered the "Shio Tonkosu Ramen" in a small size for 130 Baht [about $4 US]. This ramen was oh so good! The broth is very flavorful. The ramen contains scallions, pickled bamboo shoots, pork, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. My uncle order some fried gyozas (dumplings) for us. The gyozas came out piping HOT and they were also delicious. These gyozas had a pork & leek filing and they reminded of the dumplings that I can get from Flushing, NYC. For drinks, we all got the iced cold Japanese green tea and it's UNLIMITED REFILLS!!! I think that I drank a lot green tea here because I was so dehydrated prior to coming to the restaurant.
Overall, this places deserves 5 stars in my book. The food was very mouthwatering and delicious. The service was good as well. This place is a MUST TRY!



No comments:
Post a Comment