575, 577, 579 Sukhumvit Road
Klongton-nue, Wattana
Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel: 02-662-3838
http://www.coyotebangkok.com/home.html
Rating: 4.5 / 5 stars
This would be my first taste of Mexican food in Thailand! The food at Coyote Bar and Grill Sukhumvit didn't disappoint me one bit. My little cousins & their friend and I came here for dinner last Friday night. The place wasn't as packed at around 8pm. We sat on the 2nd floor of the restaurant, because I didn't want to sit at a stool table. There were a few tourists eating at this place too. The decor of the place looks very similar to the Mohegan Sun casino in Connecticut, USA. The food seemed to be a combination of the places that I have ate in NYC before and they are Sophie's Cuban Cuisine and Chipotle Mexican Grill.
We ordered the following:
- Shrimp Quesadillias for 225 Baht [about $7 US]
- Chicken Tacos for 355 Baht [about $11 US]
- Big Burritos for 385 Baht [about $12 US]
- Chicken Enchiladas for 385 Baht [about $12 US]
- Four Pepsi's for 70 Baht each - NO FREE REFILLS!!! [about $2.18 US]
The portions were big and very filling. We were all stuffed by the end. The rice and beans tasted very similar to Sophie's Cuban Cuisine. The tacos reminded me of the food from Chipotle Mexican Grill and ingredients in the tacos were very fresh. The food was full of favor and very mouth watering. I really wanted to give this place 5 stars because the food was extremely good, the decor was amazing, and the atmosphere was good [it was a little bit loud during some moments because people were watching the World Cup]. BUT...when my cousins and I asked if there was a TV upstairs so that we can watch the World Cup and they said yes and there wasn't any TV! You can't get refills for your soda. I think I haven't been to a place where you can't get refills on soda before. So, I had to give a 4.5 stars rating. Oh wells.




No comments:
Post a Comment